mercoledì 19 settembre 2012

INTERNSHIP IN FINANCE: Michael Franzidis









I started at the school on the 23rd of July 2012. I really enjoyed the lessons and my teacher, Elisabetta, was great. I feel like I learned a lot quickly, having 3 hours of class every day, plus having quite a few classmates to work and study with. I really liked everyone that the school has organised for me to stay with, as well as all the people in my classes.

I started work at Savino del Bene one week after arriving in Italy. Although the work is not exactly in my field (its difficult to get a finance internship in Italy, as they don't like making outsiders privy to private information), I have still really enjoyed working here and definitely don't think I could have found as good an internship myself. The people that I work with are all very friendly and helpful, always listening to me talking my broken Italian and correcting me.