mercoledì 15 dicembre 2010

Mizuki's internship in Siena!

I met interesting people and I had the exact experience I was looking for and exactly the way I wanted it.


I taught Japanese language to Italian students four days a week at Neverland in Siena from September 20, 2010 to November 18, 2010. Before starting the course, I was worried about my Italian language skills as I thought I would have a hard time answering their questions. Luckily, they were really good students and learned the three Japanese alphabets, pronunciation and grammar with slow but steady progress.
I was so happy the day they were able to read and write sentences without photocopies. Unfortunately, it was only a two month internship!
My experience has been really good; I met interesting people and I had the exact experience I was looking for and exactly the way I wanted it.
For this reason, I thank the ISTITUTO EUROPEO for helping me find such a great school and students in such a wonderful city!!

Mizuki Kojima